Sunday, October 18, 2009

Heartbreaking news...

My heart is so very sad, my dear friend Lamon passed away this past Thursday. He and Margrett were leading a mission trip to Ghana and Lamon had a heart attack right after he finished putting in the cornerstone of the building he had built. There are no words to express the sadness and devestation felt by all, he was one of the most amazing men I have ever known. He lived an incredible life dedicated to serving the Lord, what a faithful servant. I consider it a treasured, Godly gift to be able to say that I was loved by this man and able to witness his love to Margrett, his boys, and everyone he knew. I love you Lamon, I miss you.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss and the loss of many who were affected by an obviously special man. Our prayers will be with your family and his. But wow, just think of where he is now and the piercing joy that he's experiencing finally getting to meet Jesus and hearing "Welcome home, good and faithful servant"!
Tyler

hlw said...

Hugs & Prayers!